Epilog FiberMark 24 Firmware and Driver Downloads
Driver Update Notification Signup
Signup to receive email notification when a new driver or firmware is available for your laser model.
FiberMark Driver 9.02 (01/07/2015)
Replaces 9.01 (08/15/2014)
- Windows 10: You do not need to upgrade your driver when upgrading to Windows 10.
- Warning: If you have previous DAT files, you will need to use the DAT converter, found below.
- Fix for vector sorting commands sent to Job Manager.
- Works with newest version of the Epilog Job Manager.
- Optional: Download individual files.
- Download install instructions.
Epilog Job Manager 1.3.6 (01/15/16)
Replaces 1.3.5 (11/23/2015)
- Improves how the software handles hairline vector lines that extend off the edge of the page. This change only affects the Fusion Laser Series.
Please note: Remove previous version of Epilog Job Manager before installation! (Go to Control Panel > Programs and Features and remove the software.)
Please note: Windows 7/8/10 is required to use the Epilog Job Manager.
Firmware: 22.214.171.124 (02/04/11)
- This release addresses CE requirements to stop the motion control system if the access door is opened while the machine is operating.
Read Install Instructions
Have a question we can help you with?
Portions of this page translated by Google.